|Want to Keep Getting Paper Bills? |
Our Graduate and Adult Degree Program students have been requesting paperless billing so we anticipate that you will be happy about our billing changes. However, knowing that some will want to continue to have paper bills mailed, SFS has implemented a new "Billing Address" that will allow students to designate that they want a paper bill and where it should go.
- Students who want to continue to get paper bills monthly can do so by adding an address type of "Billing" to the addresses they have in mygfu. SFS will use this information to determine who should have the additional bill printed and mailed. Note: these statements will still have the student's name on them. Only the "Billing Address" is changed.
- Before you add a billing address, be sure you want one! Remember we will still send paper bills in July, November and April. Those bills will be the initial bill for each new semester.
How to add a billing address:
- Navigate to the Student Center.
- Under Personal Information, choose either Demographic Data or "Addresses" in the drop down menu.
- Click on "Add a New Address" and please type carefully. If mail were to be returned undeliverable, the billing address would be inactivated until the student corrects the address.
- Review for accuracy, click "OK".
- Select Address Type "Billing" and then SAVE.
Please be aware that if a billing address is added, it must be maintained as changes occur, regardless of whose address it is.
An added blessing is that students who have special billing needs now have the ability to designate a billing address that is not otherwise on their record.
If you have already made arrangements for specialized billing, such as employers, Veteran's Benefits, Voc Rehab, you do not need to add a billing address to continue to have invoices provided. Questions about specialized invoices? Contact Sherri Moore, email@example.com.