[ Cenergy News ]
Cenergy's Singapore Rig Inspection Division Now Fully Operational
The Singapore Services office of Cenergy's Rig Inspection Division, first announced in our November 2010 newsletter, is fully operational. In addition to DROPS (Dropped Object Prevention Scheme) inspections, our new location offers Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) as well as Lifting Gear and Thermography Inspections. With these additions, Cenergy Inspection Services is now a complete service provider for all of our customers' inspection needs. With a full range of inspection services and global capabilities, we are able to support any project.
Cenergy Inspection Services is currently partnered with major oil companies and large drilling contractors globally. Recent projects include:
On the Horizon:
- An HES rig inspection and fit for purpose review along with a Dynamic Positioning assessment for a major oil company.
- An HES inspection for a client onboard a Semi-Submersible in the Gulf of Mexico.
- A full range of services provided to a major oil company to complete the commissioning and HES review of a 6th generation, Dynamically Positioned Semi-Submersible in the Gulf of Mexico.
- A DROPS review of a major oil company's assets in the Pennsylvania/New York area. The completion of the DROPS review led to condition inspection work for the rest of the company's assets.
- Land rig Quality/Fit for Purpose reviews for a major oil company in California and Texas.
- Cenergy Rig Inspection provided Mechanical, Electrical and Well Control inspectors for a global fleet-wide inspection of a drilling contractor's rigs, comprising inspections in West Africa, Thailand and Indonesia. We are currently in negotiations with this company to complete further inspections of their new build rigs.
- We currently have our Well Control Specialist at the WOM facility in Houston completing an overhaul review of the well control IRS package for a major oil company.
Large pipeline projects and commissioning projects for numerous start-up projects are currently being bid. Work over, Production Platforms and Pipeline Construction are new areas for our inspection teams but with our level of experience in a wide range of industries, we stand poised to be the leader of premier services in these areas.
2011 AADE Golf Tournament
[ Cenergy Events ]
Cenergy is a sponsor at the American Association of Drilling Engineers New Orleans Chapter 2011 Golf Tournament. The tournament will be held at Carter Plantation in New Orleans on Friday, May 13. For more information about the AADE Golf Tournament, visit http://www.aade.org.
WBEA Expo: Connections 2011
Cenergy will be an exhibitor and reception sponsor at this years Women's Business Enterprise Alliance Connections 2011 Expo. Connections 2011 is hosted at Reliant Center in Houston on May 18 and 19. For more information about the WBEA Connections 2011 Expo, visit http://www.wbea-texas.org.
WBENC 2011 National Conference and Business Fair
Cenergy is a contributing partner and exhibitor sponsor at the 2011 Women's Business Enterprise National Council Conference and Business Fair, The Opportunity Connection, on June 21 to 23 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. For more information about the WBENC 2011 Fair, visit http://www.wbenc.org/wbencconf/.
[ Cenergy Spotlight ]
"I appreciate the three years I have billed at Cenergy. Thank you for all of your help. I have never received a payment late and Cenergy has always been there to assist me with questions I have had. Additionally, Cenergy employees have always been pleasant and dedicated, and I appreciate that. Cenergy has been a great company to be affiliated with!"
- Joey Frost, Safety Consultant for Cenergy