Take Out the Junk
The Village's summer Clean-Up Day event is almost here. Bring your items over this Sunday, July 15, from 9am - 3pm. This is a great opportunity to responsibility dispose all those items you don't want around the house anymore. You can also drop-off documents for shredding at Village Hall this week. Please note, participants will enter the event using the yard waste entrance located off Fairy Chasm Road and will exit out to Regent Road.
- Non-perishable food items and/or monetary gifts, as well as ID is required to participate;
- Habitat for Humanity & GoodWill will be on site accepting donations (bring anything you can);
- SecurX will be on site again to provide secure document shredding services.
- Electronics (If it has a cord or a battery, we will take it)
- Construction materials;
- Dried latex paint;
- Scrap Metal;
- Prescription medication;
- Cell phones, batteries, ink cartridges.
This time Bayside will be accepted donations for the MACC Fund and Hunger Task Force, at the Clean-Up Day event. Please have your donations ready as you enter the event. Your generosity is greatly appreciated.