Ohh The Leaves, They are a Changin'
Loose leaf collection is just around the corner. Beginning on Monday, October 17, loose leaf collection season will begin! Same rules apply this year as every year:
- Do NOT mix twigs/branches with leaves (we cannot pick them up with the leaf vacuum equipment);
- Leaves do NOT need to be bagged during loose leaf collection season. If you do decide to bag, please NO plastic bags;
- Be courteous to vehicles, bicycles, and pedestrians - Please keep the road clear of leaf piles;
- Do your best to keep the Village tidy - please put leaf piles out only a few days prior to your home's scheduled pickup;
- Keep leaves clear of your mailbox and other structures so that the equipment can reach your entire pile.
Sections # 1-4 will be collected next week. Visit the Village's website to find what section your home is in and the entire leaf collection schedule for 2011.