|Z-Tech Debuts a Revolutionary
New "Hybrid" Shoe: Bio-Trek®
(Albuquerque, NM - Fall 2011) - At last, a new breed of shoe that empowers people to do more, and go farther, than they ever dreamed possible. Called Bio-Trek®, this unprecedented comfort shoe + orthotic hybrid from Z-Tech, Inc., is now making its debut online and in specialty footwear stores around the country.
Initially available in eight casual and dress styles for both men and women, the Bio-Trek ranges in price from $149.95 to $169.95. To find a store that carries the new Bio-Trek, or to purchase the shoes directly, visit www.biotrekfootwear.com.
Hybrid Footwear: Cushioning + Support
With an ultra-cushiony upper and soft, yet resilient Bio-Sole™ layer, the Bio-Trek delivers a lot of shock-absorbing comfort. Sandwiched between these layers of cushioning is a rigid Built-In Orthotic (BIO) plate that also cradles and protects the foot, providing firm arch support along with greater stability.
This fusion of cushioning and support means wearers can spend a lot more time on their feet, free of pain and full of energy.
- High-quality materials wick-away moisture and enhance breathability.
- A removable, padded insole stays springy over time and is hand-washable.
- The rigid, built-in orthotic made of nylon and glass fiber can be adjusted to accommodate flat feet.
- The Bio-Sole's proprietary memory-foam material is both water- and chemical-resistant.
- A built-in flex line at the ball of the foot allows the shoe to bend easily and only where it's supposed to, for a smooth, rolling gait.
- The highly slip-resistant outsole uses a specialized, non-marking rubber compound and siping for superior durability and traction on wet surfaces.