Innovative Shoe Company Still Growing at a Steady Pace
Albuquerque, NM - June 2010 - Despite a crippled economy, the Z-CoiL Footwear company has continued to make steady strides in the marketplace for two years running, expanding the size of its distributor network by 25% each year! From 164 U.S. retail locations back in May of 2008, Z-CoiL grew to 204 stores in May 2009, and now numbers 257 stores in May 2010, demonstrating an average growth rate of 25% over same two-year period that has been so disastrous for most businesses.
Although same-store sales have slowed throughout the Z-CoiL distributor network, more and more shoe retailers are recognizing the value of adding the Z-CoiL brand to their product offerings in order to appeal to a whole new category of consumers: people in pain.
Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear is a unique brand of shoes specially engineered to relieve foot, leg and back pain. For 15 years, Z-CoiL has proven to be a pain-relief and pain-prevention solution for people who spend long hours on their feet, such as nurses, warehouse workers, retail staff, and teachers.
Like shock-absorbers for the body, Z-CoiL shoes feature a conical-coil steel spring in the heel that greatly reduces impact at heel-strike and delivers an extra little "spring" in your step, lessening fatigue. Thick cushioning also protects the ball of the foot, while a rocker sole promotes a smooth, rolling gait. A built-in orthotic plate provides important arch support and even helps to improve a person's posture, relieving stress to the entire musculoskeletal system from the ground up.
Hundreds of unsolicited customer testimonials
attest to the life-changing effects of Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear, as people suffering from such painful conditions as plantar fasciitis, arthritis, sciatica and lower back pain discover they are once again able to work and walk and enjoy more active lives, thanks to the unusual shoes on their feet.
Americans are in Pain
Z-CoiL is on a mission to bring relief to everyone who suffers from foot, leg, or back pain. This is no small task, considering that:
Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear is an innovative and effective product whose time has come.
- About 75% of Americans will experience some type of foot problem in their lives.
- Impact to the body is up to 1.5 times a person's body weight when walking and 3 to 6 times their weight when running. Think of the daily pounding experienced by nearly 67% of adult Americans who are overweight or obese!
- Up to 80% of people will suffer from lower back pain at some point in their lives.
- The "Baby Boomer" generation, representing about 28% of the U.S. population, is fast approaching retirement, many having worn poorly designed footwear for decades.
- Many people work on their feet on hard, unforgiving floors.