"Every young woman I know has the goal of becoming an old woman."
~Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Daisy Wheels have rolled into the hands of girls in 34 states and 13 countries!
Our breast health initiative empowers girls with knowledge about their ever-changing bodies. Knowledge is power, and we sure do love "GIRL-POWER!"
We are delighted and proud that our program has been implemented in these 13 countries:
Austria, Canada, England/UK, Germany, Italy, India, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, South Korea, Spain, Tunisia, and of course, the United States!
Thank you for joining us in our mission to "change the world one girl at a time!"
Mary Ann Wasil Nilan
Executive Director & Founder,
Breast Cancer Kickin' Survivor & Health Activist
~ Upcoming Events ~
October 10, 2010
6th Annual "Pretty In Pink" Brunch & "Women of Strength" Award
October 15, 2010
National "GIT Your Pink On!" Day
October 24-26, 2010
The Women's Conference
Long Beach, CA
November 6, 2010
Virginia Association of School Nurses Conference
The Get In Touch Foundation
is proud to announce our 2010 "Women of Strength" Dr. Barbara Ward
Surgical Oncologist, Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich, CT&Dolores A. Ward
44 Year Breast Cancer Survivor and Mother of Dr. Barbara Ward
The women will be honored at the 6th Annual "Pretty In Pink" Brunch
on Sunday, October 10 at Great River Golf Club in Milford, CT
"GIT Your Pink On!" Day
Your SCHOOL or BUSINESS can participate...
click the pic to learn more!
Take a peek at our new "GIT Boutique" and some of the yummies
now available for purchase! If you place an order, take a pic and send it to us
and we'll feature you in an upcoming newsletter!
a pic to link directly to our GIT Boutique...
8 Inspirational Women...
1. Immaculee Ilibagiza - Rwandan holocaust survivor & author of "Live To Tell"
2. Nancy Goodman Brinker - Founder & CEO of Susan G. Komen for the Cure
3. Maya Angelou - American autobiographer & poet
4. Debbie Wasserman Schultz - US Congresswoman, Breast Cancer Survivor
5. Oprah Winfrey - American television host, producer & philanthropist
6. Maria Shriver - Journalist, author, First Lady of California
7. Michelle Obama - First Lady of the
8. Kerry Robinson - Exec. Dir. Nat'l Leadership Roundtable on Church Management
...changing the world one girl at a time!