|Advice From The Purple Mountain Sage|
To increase your enjoyment of living:
1. "Since it's the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep late."
- 2. GeoCaching with Dad! - Saturday, June 20th - we had such a great time at the GeoCaching Easter Egg Hunt in April that we're offering another event for beginner and experienced GeoCachers. GeoCaching is a fun way to spend time by yourself or with your loved ones in the great outdoors.
Saturday, June 20th activities:
- 8:30am - 9:00am - GPS Navigation Training Course
- 9:00am - 12:00pm - GeoCaching with Dad Treasure Hunt
- 9:00am - 9:45am - Water Aerobics at the pool
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm - Horseshoe Tournament
- 1:30pm - 2:15pm - Rock Painting
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm - T-Shirt Painting
- 2:30pm - Frisbee Golf
- 5:00pm - Hotdog roast (includes buns, chips, drinks and marshmallows to roast over a cozy campfire at sunset for $5/per person)
- 7:00pm - Story telling and marshmallow roast over the campfire
3. On Sunday, June 21st at 9:00 AM Pacific time, Sacred Rocks Reserve is invited to join in on an international labyrinth walk, 8000-drum rhythm and healing prayer based on a 500-year Prophecy. Invite your friends and join us at our labyrinth for a unique, spiritual experience.
4. Gift ideas for Dad
- Hiking Sticks to encourage Dad to exercise more and Australian Drover Hats
to protect his face from the sun and keep a cool head even on the golf course!