Please be our guest... to learn more about Sage Timberline My Assistant. It is a brand new version and you really need to see it to understand how much better it is and now supported by Sage directly. Please pass on to other POWER Timberline users.
Improve communications, reduce errors, and increase productivity.
Sage Timberline Office MyAssistant proactively identifies what needs to be done, determines who needs to be informed, and automatically performs the task. Fully integrated into the Sage Timberline Office Desktop, MyAssistant uses Microsoft® Outlook® to deliver essential information, when it's needed. For example, MyAssistant can help with tasks such as:
* Identifying vendors with insurance expiring in 30 days and send them a letter.
* Sending past due customers a list of their delinquent invoices.
* Generating and distributing personalized reports on a regular schedule.
* Notifying executives when jobs drop below a profit threshold.
* Sending each project manager a list of costs codes that are over budget for their jobs.
* Auditing processes such as job, contract, or employee setup to ensure they are completed correctly.
Over 1,000 companies rely on MyAssistant to extend the capabilities of Sage Timberline Office.
Have a question give us a call
Dennis E. Feidner
CEO for CFO on the go