General Admission Tickets
Main Ticket Sales:
Nantucket Cottage Hospital Box Office
57 Prospect Street
Monday - Friday, 9 am - 3 pm
Saturday, August 11th 10 am - noon
Aunt Leah's Fudge, Courtyard, Straight Wharf
Everyday, 10 am - 9 pm
Murray's Toggery Shop, 62 Main Street
Monday - Saturday, 10 am - 7 pm
Sunday, 10 am - 6 pm
Nantucket Visitor Services, 25 Federal Street
Monday - Friday, 9 am - 3 pm
FAQ's and Reminders
- 100% of proceeds benefit Nantucket Cottage Hospital, a nonprofit community hospital
- Be sure to bring your tickets to the event. Tickets are not available at the gate
- Please note that there is no food or drink available for purchase at the concert. When planning a picnic, please remember that glass is not allowed on the beach
- For those with special needs accommodations, please click here for more information
- Tickets are nonrefundable and there are no rain dates
Traffic & Marine Advisory
- Direct shuttles to Jetties Beach will not be available
- North Beach Street will be open to motor traffic for concert drop-offs only (at intersection of North Beach street and Bathing Beach Road)
- Hulbert Avenue and Bathing Beach Road will be closed to traffic for the afternoon and evening of Saturday, August 11th to non-resident traffic
- Jetties Beach parking lot will be closed from noon on Friday, August 10th to Sunday, August 12th at 9 am
- Jetties Restaurant is closed on Friday and Saturday
- Jetties Beach is closed on Saturday, including concession, tennis courts and beach
- Vessels will be prohibited from anchoring in areas where fireworks pyrotechnics will be projected above. Local and federal agencies will clearly mark and patrol restricted areas.
On Behalf of Event Chair, Melanie Sabelhaus
"Whether you're a ticket buyer, volunteer or underwriter of the 16th annual Boston Pops on Nantucket concert, I'm reminded of just how much your participation continues to mean to our hospital. Joining us for the event will help Nantucket Cottage Hospital to continue making advances and improvements in the quality of the care it provides for you and your loved ones. I know that our hospital trustees, administrators, staff and patients are all greatly appreciative of everyone who will join us at Jetties Beach on the 11th."
- Melanie Sabelhaus, Chair, Boston Pops on Nantucket
Aerial photos courtesy of OverNantucket.com / Nantucket Aerial
August 11, 2012
Jetties Beach, Nantucket
Gates Open: 4:30 PM
Concert: 7:00 - 9:00 PM
Fireworks: 9:05 PM
Reserved Seating SOLD OUT
Thank you to our supporters in the reserved seating sections for making this year another sell-out event. Please pick up your reserved seating packets from the Nantucket Cottage Hospital Box Office from Monday, August 6th - Friday, August 10th between 9am - 3pm and on Saturday, August 11th between 10 am and noon. These packets will include your reserved seating buttons, parking passes and other essential event information.
Live Facebook Feed
We'll upload live photos of the event set-up, rehearsals, concert and fireworks to Facebook. Like us to stay in the loop!
For event questions, please contact the Nantucket Cottage Hospital Foundation at 508-825-8250
|Other Hospital News
Watch Dr. Margot Hartmann, President & CEO, live on Channel 22 on Saturday, August 4th at 8:15 am.
Join La Leche League, Papoose Nantucket and the hospital in celebrating World Breastfeeding Week August 1-7. For more info about community events, click here.
Golf with us on Monday, September 10th at the hospital's annual benefit golf tournament at Sankaty Head Golf Club. Click here for more info.
|Check out our Pops mobile website! Scan QR code at the event to receive a prize.