Early Registration Rate ENDS TODAY JANUARY 14th!
Organic Church Movements Conference
February 8-10 in Ontario, California
Alan & Deb Hirsch Neil Cole Jason Evans & Matt Casper
(see more about this in "Last Taste" below)
Round 1 - Sat am 10:30a-12:30p
- Organic Church Urban Strategies Panel- (Carlos Borges, Robert Caldwell, Clive Craigen & Jared Looney)
- Is the Miraculous Missing in our Movement? - (Dezi Baker, Tony Dale, Daniel Hari & Jim Rutz)
- Women in Organic Church Leadership Roles- (Felicity Dale & Katie Driver)
- Organic Community--what if it works? - (Hugh Halter)
- Detox: Walking the Valley from the Known to embrace the Organic Church Lifestyle (Wolfgang Simson)
- From the Campus to the Marketplace: Organic Student led Movements Bridge into the Workforce- (Neil Cole, Caleb Lin, Anita Lee)
Round 2 -Sat pm 2:30p-4:30p
- Apostolic leadership in OC Movements- (Neil Cole and friends)
- Prophetic Leadership in OC Movements- (Dezi Baker and friends)
- Evangelistic leadership in OC Movements- (Ed Waken and friends)
- Pastoral Leadership in OC Movements- (Phil Helfer and friends)
- Teaching leadership in OC Movements- (Paul Kaak and friends)
- Being a Disciple Worth Reproducing- (Curtis Sergeant)
Round 3 -Sun am 8:30a-10:30a
- The Holistic Organic Lifestyle- (Dezi Baker)
- Organic Church in the Black Community- (Robert Caldwell, Don Graves & Cue)
- Organic Church and the Tough Question of the Gay Community- (Deb Hirsch)
- Transition or Transfusion: Conventional Churches Moving to Organic Church- (Ken Eastburn, Phil Helfer, Bill Levin, Kevin Rains & Ed Waken)
- The 4-1-1 on the 4/11 team of Ephesians 4:11: Understanding the APEST roles together (Alan Hirsch, Wolfgang Simson, Neil Cole)
- Transformation of a City- (Brad Fieldhouse, Jason Evans, Scott Wilson)
Posted on the Conference website pages are the bios and pics of our speakers for the Workshops. It's an awesome group of godly people. Check them out here.
Our block of rooms of special rate rooms will be available until January 21st or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. If you do your hotel reservation online, ignore the "Book by January 9th" statement. We have received an extention to Jan. 21.
Reservations online at this special Conference registration site or by phone at 1-800-222-TREE (8733) Make sure to request the group rate for Church Multiplication Associates for the special rate, or the Group Code is "MUL".
Maybe you aren't familiar with the book Jim & Casper Go to Church, well we wanted to pass on to you the First Chapters of Jim & Casper (PDF) HERE and also a little video to whet your appetite:
Check all the details for the Conference by clicking the logo below:
or by going here:
Still have questions: email us HERE