|Scott's Tech Tip
Printing a Car Pass
There is an option within Campground Manager now that allows you to print a car pass for the customer.
These are handy for giving to the customer and placing on his dashboard. Makes it a lot easier to keep track of your campers in the park.
To learn more about how to access and print the car pass please click here.
Till next month, thanks for your time and trust.
|Campground Manager SoftwareŽ Updates
Campground Manager SoftwareŽ version upgrades, Version 7.20.9 released on May 07, 2007. The the link to download it for our customers remains the same. You will have to enter your access code and password. Hope you enjoy it!
Version 7.20.9 released on May 07, 2007
Features and Enhancements
- added bys usage external reference to usage list (M1501)
- added bys usage record id to usage list (M1502)
- added button to remove selected lines from list on site usage list screen (M1503)
- added total count of the list on site usage list screen (M1504)
- redesigned unoccupied sites list window (M1549)
- add merchant choice card services code to credit card setup screen (important for PC Charge and X-Charge users) (M1553)
- added function access for editing rate when limit rate edit option is turned off (M1555)
- fix spelling on archive screen for archiving home data file option (M1495)
- when opening site usage window more than one line selected on the map list (M1499)
- when changing site on bys reservation the original site booked remains locked in bys database (M1506)
- when closing/reopening sites mode status not redrawing (M1559)
- getting ok message about pccw.mdb file missing when authorizing payment for x-charge user (M1532)
- double click on either list on the vins slot link did not work (M1533)
- failed bys synchronization of usage record when doing partial refund (M1535)
- getting error msg startup/490 when swtiching between windows from different modules (M1539)
- when opening site detail screen for the first time the search criteria labels are missing (M1540)
- when using fixed deposit the amount is not redrawing properly when opening bookyoursite parameters screen (M1482)
- label not changing when switching between close and reopen sites on the close sites window when on Win Vista (M1548)
- redesigned calendar window to make it compatible with Vista (M1550)
- when archiving accrual accounting data file relevant posting detail records were not copied into new accounting data file (M1558)
- when archiving instead of relevant entries the whole accrual posting log is copied into new data file (M1560)
- when archiving instead of relevant entries the whole shift update log is copied into new data file (M1561)
|Upcoming Trade Shows and Campground Manager Events|
|We will be attending the upcoming tradeshows in your area. Hope you can join us.
Arizona Travel Parks Association Annual Meeting
May 17-18, 2007Arizona Travel Parks Association Annual Meeting, Fort McDowell Hotel Casino & Convention Center, City, AZ. For information contact Carolyn Bethka at 520-323-2872 or email@example.com
Texas Association of Campground Owners.
Guadalupe River RV Resort and the Inn of the Hills Resort & Conference Center, both in Kerrville, TX.
Trade show date - May 16, 2007.
For information contact Brian Schaeffer at 800-657-6555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Campground Manager Software Webinar May 10 1pm EST
Please join us online for a one hour webinar outlining the features, benefits and results of using Campground Manager and Bookyoursite.com.
Included in that will be a discussion of our new alliance with ReserveAmerica
and how that is to function.
Hope to see you there.
|Campground Manager SoftwareŽ $25 Link Discount
|In our effort to drive more business through Bookyoursite.com we are trying to generate more links to the site. More links mean more traffic and more traffic means higher placing in Google. Which of course leads to more business at our Bookyoursite.com partner parks.
We also continue to offer our $25 discount off support for those people who link to Bookyoursite.com. Details can be found here.
|As some of you may or may not know our inhouse customer service data base system is called "Pandora". This system is the nerve center of interaction between our customer base and our selves.
The system has been criticized by some our customers as saying the Pandora emails are going directly into their junk email folders.
In the near future the name of the system and the corresponding emails till be from "Campground Manager SoftwareŽ Server".
I hope that cleans up any problems or misunderstandings at park level. Watch for it in the near future!
|Over the years we have been asked many times to recommend people who know Campground Manager SoftwareŽ to our various customers. So...
We are working on developing an expansion of our online community to create a forum where people with Campground Manager SoftwareŽ experience can place a personal classified ad looking for employment. Also we will have a space where our owners/operators will be able to advertise for employees!
Stay tuned for that opportunity and we look forward to your input.
|Campground Manager SoftwareŽ Print Map Feature
We recently moved to a new map process for any new accounts. This new feature allows you to print off maps very easily from the system including the "dots" to show you which sites are occupied. Any new maps that we redraw will have the feature available. For any of our long term customers who are happy with their maps and don't plan any changes we can move your old map to the new platform for a one time $50 charge. So if this interests you or would like to pursue then please call Christina or Bonnie at 1-800-547-9147 and they will look after you.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated support.