REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!!
Friday, August 26th, 8am-4pm
Hosted by your UAHuntsville Alumni Association
Use your leadership voice to impact lives around you. Attend the Chick-fil-A® Leadercast one-day event.
Broadcast LIVE from Atlanta, GA earlier this month with a special UAHuntsville broadcast scheduled for August 26th, Chick-fil-A Leadercast offers a unique opportunity to learn from the world's most influential voices:
- Seth Godin: Renowned marketing blogger & author
- John Maxwell: Leadership expert & best-selling author
- Dave Ramsey: Author of The Total Money Makeover
- Alison Levine: Mountain climber and adjunct professor at West Point
- Sir Ken Robinson: Best-selling author on creativity
- Dan Cathy: President & COO of Chick-fil-A, Inc.
- Muhtar Kent: CEO of The Coca-Cola Company
- Suzy Welch: Best-selling author, television commentator, and journalist
- Mack Brown: Head Coach of the Texas Longhorns
- Erin Gruwell: Founder of Freedom Writers Foundation
- Frans Johansson: Renowned author, The Medici Effect
For registration information, visit www.uah.edu/alumni/leadercast.
*Special discount for Alumni Association members!
Register by calling 256-824-4438.
Registration Deadline: August 12, 2011, 5pm
Don't miss this opportunity to learn from 11 of the world's best leaders!
Alumni Mentors Needed
This August, the Alumni Relations Office and University Housing will launch a pilot Alumni Mentoring program for students living in the Engineering-themed community within University Housing. We are currently looking for interested alumni to serve as mentors for the program.
Fall 2011 Career Fair
Are you currently looking for a job? Interested in a career change? Then save the date for the Fall Career Fair. Each Fall and Spring, UAHuntsville welcomes dozens of companies to our campus to speak with alumni and students about available job openings. These are companies who recognize the value of a UAHuntsville degree and want to hire our alumni and students.
The UAHuntsville Fall Career Fair will be held Wednesday, September 14, 2011 from 9am-2pm at the University Fitness Center on the UAHuntsville campus. An optional Interview Day will be held on the following day.
Career Fair is open exclusively to UAHuntsville students and alumni who may be searching for full-time, part-time, internship, and co-op opportunities. Professional dress is required.
No pre-registration is required. Just check-in at the alumni table when you arrive at the Career Fair.
Click here for more information.