Science, Savings, & Summer Vacations
In addition to our usual research and plasmid highlights, we have assembled a list of scientific vacation destinations in celebration of the summer. Enjoy the season!
Hot Papers and Plasmids
- Promiscuous Biotin Ligases
- Empty Expression vectors with your favorite tags and fluorescent fusion protens
- Calcium sensor GCaMP5
- Zinc Finger arrays for Zebrafish
Addgene Ambassador Program - Pilot
We are excited to announce the launch of a new pilot program that will help grow Addgene's collection and promote career development of students and post docs in the life sciences. In our pilot launch of the Addgene Ambassador Program, we are looking for motivated scientists to volunteer!
Science Summer Destinations
- Take a boat ride in Greenwich to longitude 0°
- Visit the home of Luke Skywalker
- Plan a trip to a Dinosaur dig site
- Head to the MIT Museum in Cambridge, MA and stop by Addgene!