- Many of us will be meeting in the lobby of the Holiday Inn Express at 5:30pm prior to driving to Kings College for Heather's stamping event. Please meet there if you need to carpool, etc.
- Print out and bring along your REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION off the Stampin' Up! website and bring it with you -- it will be handy if you need it when picking up your badge on Saturday morning.
- SEATING: I recommend that when the doors finally open, we all head to the far/front left of the room and grab tables there. This will help us stay together as a group and share supplies.
- Don't forget your camera! There will be so many projects, display boards etc that you will want to have a good memory of.
- PLEASE wear a REAL RED shirt if possible! The last time we had a large "Canadians, INK!" presence at the Toronto Regionals, it made it so much easier to find each other as a group and we got a fabulous picture.
- GROUP PICTURE - please find me at the end of the Regional on Saturday afternoon.. I would very much like to take a group picture. It should not take more than 10 minutes :)
- GUESTS (4): Velarie, Gayle, Nancy & Josephine: since you have registered to attend Regionals through me, I will have a spot saved at my table for you. Don't worry!
|If you have a friend or downline who is attending the Regional, please forward this information to them as well.
SEE YOU SOON!