BloodScanTM Professional Training
BloodScan™ offers several levels of individual training modules as well as a complete BloodScan™ Professional training and business package to licensed healthcare practitioners and qualified individuals.
Our unique and comprehensive training programs incorporate Computer Based (CBT) for our theory units followed by hands on practical training in all aspects of the BloodScan™ systems.
Before attending our practical sessions, students must complete all theory modules and pass our theory exam.
BloodScan™ ensures that students receive professional training. Our training courses have been developed to meet the strict criteria as set out for competency based outcome education.
All of our trainers have had extensive experience using BloodScan™ in a clinical environment and all have been through our BloodScan™ Train the Trainer program.
BloodScan™ Certified Practitioner Training
This training program incorporates more than 50 hours of practical training in all aspects of the BloodScan™ orthomolecular assessment systems including:
· How to use and care for your microscope
· How to correctly take a blood sample
· Live Blood assessment
· Stained Blood for the assessment of White Blood cells
· Dried Blood for the assessment for levels of Oxidative stress
· How to use the microscope image capture software
· How to use the BloodScan™ on-line analysis and reporting system