By now, you should have Thursday, November 8 on your calendar for the KYSITE Annual Meeting. Below is a list of the Top Ten reasons why you should attend:
10. Tour of Buffalo Trace Distillery: Find out why the bourbon trail is gaining in popularity.
9. Installation of New KYSITE Officers: Find out who will be running the show next year!
8. Central Location: Buffalo Trace in Frankfort is a relatively easy drive for most of our membership.
7. KYSITE Awards: Come see your colleagues recognized for going above and beyond for our organization.
6. SDITE / GLDITE 2012 Re-cap: This will be our last celebration for the success that was the 2012 SDITE / GLDITE Joint Annual Meeting. This includes a recognition of the Local Arrangements Committee.
5. See Old and New Friends: The technical stuff is great, but hanging out and catching up with your peers is better!
4. Good Food: Lindsay has worked hard to find the best caterer for this event. You won't be disappointed with the food selections.
3. Good Drinks: We are allowed to bring our own drinks in this year so expect an expanded drink menu.
2. The Music of the Dilemma Zone: You saw them in April in Lexington at the SDITE / GLDITE Officers' Reception, and now, back by popular demand, we present the Dilemma Zone for your entertainment.
1. Silent Auction: There is not a better combination of bidding on great auction items and having those proceeds help fund our scholarship program. Bring those checkbooks and shop early for the holidays.
For more information, including agenda, menu, etc., click here.