Exclusive Discount for The Wipro San Francisco Marathon
How Does the LA/SF Challenge Work?
- Runners who participate consecutively in the Honda LA Marathon and The Wipro San Francisco Marathon will receive a special LA/SF Challenge medal commemorating this incredible achievement!
- To participate in the challenge, the Honda LA Marathon and The Wipro San Francisco Marathons must be run consecutively. Event participants may not skip an event. The order in which they are run is not important, runners may start with either one.
- Runners must have an official finish time for both events.
- Runners will pick up their commemorative medal upon completing the 2nd qualifying event. Medals must be picked up at the finish line, they will not be mailed.
- Qualifying events with both marathons include:
Honda LA Marathon-full marathon and Charity Marathon Relay;
The Wipro SF Marathon-full marathon and half marathon. Other associated races with either event do not qualify, e.g. 5Ks and Kids runs.
- The LA/SF Challenge will be available at the discretion of both races.
- In order to be eligible, runners must be registered for both events using the same Full Name and Email Address. Questions or concerns about eligibility or medal pick-up should be addressed with the 2nd qualifying event.
- The LA/SF Challenge begins with 2012 events, 2011 events will not be counted towards the challenge.
Questions about your eligibility? Contact us.
Visit www.lamarathon.com or www.thesfmarathon.com for more information about the LA/SF Challenge!
The Honda LA Marathon Team
*Voted Best Marathon in the West in Competitor Magazine's "Best Of" Survey!