We are inviting all OCWTP trainers to begin logging into E-Track, the OCWTP's new online learning management system. While E-Track use is optional for trainers, we hope you will want to take advantage of having access to the following OCWTP data:
- Your active calendar of scheduled training, with the ability to click on each scheduled session and view the scheduling details along with a list of current registrants
- Your list of historical sessions trained since October 2009
- Your list of approved learnings in E-Track
- Survey results reports for sessions you've trained
- Your current OCWTP contact information and facilitator bio statement
- A way to let us know days or weeks when you aren't available to train for the OCWTP
To begin learning how to access and use E-Track, proceed to the E-Track Facilitator (Trainer) Training Web Page:
The E-Track Facilitator Training Web Page will provide you with the following:
- A conceptual overview of E-Track terminology and facilitator (trainer) functionality
- Instructions on creating links to E-Track in your Internet browser
- How to determine your E-Track username and password
- Modularized instructions on how to perform each facilitator function in E-Track (each available as a printable PDF desk reference and as a viewable video screen capture of the function being performed)
To ensure the best possible experience with learning to use E-Track, we strongly encourage you to complete the training materials in order and in their entirety.
Should you have any questions about the training materials, E-Track itself, or any of the information you see in your record once you start using E-Track, Section 5 (Technical Support) on the training page walks you through determining who to contact depending on your question or issue.
E-Track represents an exciting technological step forward for the OCWTP. The data you have access to now is just the beginning! We will alert you as we continue to add new facilitator functionality over the next calendar year.