Dear Eclipse Users Group (UFO) Member,
Happy New Year to all of our UFO members! I am thankful for 2011 but very optimistic about 2012. We have seen many challenges this past year but I believe we have many opportunities in front of us. I have learned that adversity always creates opportunities.
We have new board members! Kevin Edmondson, Kevin Stevenson, Rich Chadwick, Chris Bohn and Matt Douville were elected and have sat in their first monthly board meeting. We welcome their input and expect great things from our new additions.
Free Training..... Who doesn't like free training? Remember that all training for the first half of 2012 is free. You can't beat great training at zero cost. Please make sure your company is taking advantage of this great offer for the training committee.
Questions on the future of Eclipse? Check out the following webinar.
January 20, 2012
Kevin Roach will be giving an update to all Eclipse, Prophet 21, and Prelude customers that you won't want to miss if you're interested in hearing about Epicor's product strategy for Eclipse and upcoming solutions that will be available in the near future. Click the link below to register for this webinar.
Kevin Roach Eclipse & Profit 21 Update Webinar 1/20/12
Insights (Formerly Summit) is fast approaching and I'm hoping you are able to attend to learn, share, and network with other fellow Eclipse users. Insights will be a very busy and productive time for the UFO board:
- - Make sure to stop and visit the booth to find out what's new and get in our drawings to win great prizes.
- - The UFO board will have one of our yearly face to face meetings. Many topics will be discussed to further the impact of the UFO group.
- - I hope you'll make time to sit in our UFO membership update and get an update on our activities and plans for 2012.
- - The UFO Exec board will be meeting the Epicor Executives to discuss the opportunities our users face and work towards common goals for everyone.
- - You will see UFO board members at the booth and in general during the conference. I invite you to stop and talk to any board member regarding any UFO topics you may have.
Lastly, I hope to see and speak to as many UFO members as possible at Insights. Sharing your thoughts and ideas is the simplest way to help the group improve.
We are also looking for volunteers to lead sessions at Insights. If you have experiences that others could learn from or ideas for user led topics please contact Mary for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board President, Eclipse Users Group/UFO