|Staying Motivated Through Fall & Winter|
Whether you are a west coast mom battling horizontal rain or a prairie mom loathing the wind chill, getting out to a class takes some extra motivation this time of year. Here are a few tips to get you moving and help you to stick to it:
1. Next time you finish a class, write down how you feel and post it somewhere you will see it everyday. I did this after my last workout and my note said, "Taller, stronger, energized, peaceful, happy'. What would your note say?
2. Set goals. Our new Postnatal Fitness & Nutrition Journal includes monthly goal setting worksheets.
3. Register. It is so easy to skip class when you are dropping in. Make a commitment and register for a session of classes.
4. Make it social. Many moms tell us that the social time after class is one of their biggest motivators.
5. Remember - It's good for baby! Babies thrive when stimulated by other environments and people...especially other babies. Fit 4 Two benefits both you and your baby.
|BC Fit 4 Two Highlights|
Fit 4 Two Richmond
New! Couples Yoga Workshop-Preparing for a joyful birth.
INDOOR Stroller Fitness at the 200m track of the Oval
New! Infant Massage Workshops
Ditch the Workout, Join the Zumba Gold for Moms & Babies
Fit 4 Two Vancouver-Downtown False Creek
New! Mom & Baby Indoor Bootcamp at 24/7 Fitness.
New personal training clients: Get a free Postnatal Fitness and Nutrition Journal (value $12) when you book a personal training session with Melanie Osmack or Pilar Lutsky.
Fit 4 Two Surrey, South Surrey White Rock
Register for the next session of Mom & Baby Spin and Strength by October 15 receive a free Fit 4 Two water bottle.
First 6 registrants for the Mom & Baby Bootcamp at the NEW Cloverdale Rec Centre will receive our fabulous new Fit 4 Two Fitness Journal - sure to help you achieve your goals!
Prairie Fit 4 Two Highlights
Fit 4 Two Regina
Post an exciting story about class on the Fit 4 Two - Regina Facebook
wall in October and get a FREE Fit 4 Two water bottle.
Fit 4 Two Winnipeg-East Official Grand Opening!
Moms, dads, children, grandmas, uncle Joe...What:
Free bilingual Family Stroller Fitness class, lunch, prizes Where:
Notre Dame Recreational Centre, 271 avenue de la CathédraleWhen:
Tuesday, October 11th, 11:30am-1:00pmWhy:
Have fun, make new friends, burn off that extra piece of pumpkin pie! Strong abdominal muscles can improve your posture, help combat pregnancy back pain, and are key players during labor and delivery.
|Infant Massage - Stroke of the Month|
Who doesn't love playing with baby's bitty feet? This infant massage stroke is involves using your thumb to press the soles of baby's feet. Babies like it because it makes them feel balanced and improves their immune system. Parents love it because they get to interact playfully with their baby.