|Fit 4 Two Highlights! |
Fit 4 Two Richmond is now offering the ONLY Prenatal Yoga class in Richmond! Join us as we stretch, strengthen and breathe to a more comfortable pregnancy.
Fit 4 TwoŽ Vancouver Downtown/False Creek
is back at the YWCA for Prenatal AquaFit
Fridays 6:00-7:00pm. Pregnant? Join us for a refreshing full body workout. Click here for details
Fit 4 Two North Shore
is now offering Stroller Bootcamp 3 days a week. Click here
Fit 4 Two Winnipeg West presents....
FREE PRENATAL FITNESS INFO SESSION
Wednesday July 21, 7-8pm
Lux for Sprouts, 1735 Corydon Avenue
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 452-5000
|Fit 4 Two Returns to Vancouver Island |
Alisa Harrison has joined the Fit 4 Two team and will be offering classes in Duncan, Ladysmith, Cobble Hill and Cowichan Bay on Vancouver Island.
To celebrate our grand re-opening, Alisa is offering two FREE TRIAL CLASSES of Stroller Fitness!
Shawnigan Lake Community Centre on Friday, August 27, 9:00-10:00 am
Cowichan Sportsplex (Duncan) on Saturday, August 28, 9:30-10:30 am.
RSVP for one of the FREE TRIAL CLASSES and be entered into a draw to win some great Fit 4 Two gear!
How do you stay motivated to exercise in the heat of the summer? Here are 6 tips from the Fit 4 Two Trenches.
- Hydrate. Drink at least 500ml of water before, during and after exercise. That is a total of at least 1,500ml of water per exercise session.
- Stay in the shade. If you are exercising outdoors, stick to shady areas as much as possible.
- Be a sun smart mom: Wear a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Help baby be sun smart: Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen (6 months+), long sleeves and long pants, light socks and a sun cover for your stroller.
- Exercise in the water. It naturally cools your body so that you can still get a fantastic workout without overheating. Fit 4 Two Prenatal AquaFit and Mom & Baby AquaFit are great options.
- Listen to your body. If you feel dizzy, breathless,
nauseated or unsafe, stop exercising.