Dear Signature Bank Customer,
It's that time of year again, time to purchase your 2011 City of Chicago Vehicle Stickers.
Both Signature Bank locations will be selling city stickers beginning on Wednesday, June 1st.
To purchase a sticker, you will need the following:
- If received, renewal slip from the city.
- Drivers license and proof of address.
- For customers requiring residential parking permits we will need a copy of a utility bill or lease with your name.
- Payments can only be made via cash or transfer from an existing Signature Bank account.
- Please have the make and model of your vehicle as well as the license plate number.
- There is a $5.50 per sticker fee for non-customers, these fees are waived for current Signature Bank customers.
- Costs of the vehicle stickers will be reimbursed for new customers upon receipt of a government issued or payroll sponsored direct deposit.
Avoid the lines! Come see us at 6400 N Northwest Highway or 191 N Wacker.
At Signature Bank, our mission is to exceed the expectations of our customers, investors, and employees. It's about building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships and approaching every relationship with enthusiasm, honesty, and integrity. With every interaction you have with our staff, you will experience these values.
We strive to be your kind of bank.