Dear Signature Bank Customer,
Your Visa debit/ATM cards are an excellent and convenient way to access your money on the go. However, as these cards become more common the potential for fraud increases as well.
Signature Bank is dedicated to helping customers protect themselves against fraud.
Please read the following tips that, if followed, will minimize the threat of fraud:
- When possible, run the card as "credit" to limit PIN fraud
- Limit the use of your debit card for online purchases
- Do not leave a card number "on file" for recurring payments
- Avoid using your debit card at hotels and gas stations
- Have your PIN number memorized
- Check the point of sale terminal or ATM for tampering before swiping your card
Most importantly, check your balance often and review your statements upon receipt. If you think you may be a victim of fraud contact Signature Bank as soon as possible. The faster you notify us, the faster we can take action to reduce the potential risks. We can be reached during normal business hours at (773) 467-5600.
At Signature Bank, our mission is to exceed the expectations of our customers, investors, and employees. It's about building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships and approaching every relationship with enthusiasm, honesty, and integrity. With every interaction you have with our staff, you will experience these values.
We strive to be your kind of bank.