You Don't Want to Miss the Fall Festival
Saturday, November 5th,
11 AM to 5 PM
Virginia Beach Middle School
600 25th Street in the Old Beach area of Virginia Beach
This is going to be a great day for the entire family. We will have:
- fun activities for children and adults
- beautifully painted rain barrels in a silent auction
- informative displays and talks on native plants, rain gardens, rain water harvesting, and other topics
- buy a raffle ticket and have a chance to win a green home makeover!
- local farmers with fall produce and Lynnhaven oysters
- learn to shuck an oyster and take your dog's picture as the "poop fairy"
- live music
- autographed copies of our book, The Lynnhaven, Restoring a Legend, will be availalbe for holiday gifts.
- good food and drinks featuring local favorites
- native plant sale
- children who complete the Passport will get a rain guage to take home.
- Free and open to the public
Fill out your Pearl Home application and take home a Pearl Home flag on Saturday! Need more information on any of the topics on the Pearl Home application? Information will be available at the Festival Saturday.
Join in a celebration of the Lynnhaven River!
|Painted Rain Barrel by Artist Claudia Croneberger|
|Painted Rain Barrel by Artist Margaret Krogman|