Alberto Ponte, Creative Director, W+K
Alberto Ponte, Creative Director of Wieden+Kennedy Portland, will be this year's keynote speaker. Mr. Ponte's keynote address will explore a creative approach in capturing an ever-growing Latino market.
Wieden+Kennedy is a full-service advertising agency based in Portland, Oregon. It has offices all around the world, including Amsterdam, London, New York, Tokyo, Shanghai, São Paulo, and Delhi. W+K Portland clients include: Chrysler, Coca-Cola, Converse, Dodge, Electronic Arts, Levi's, Nike, Target, Old Spice, and many more!
The Hispanic Chamber invites its members and community partners to attend the Hispanic Heritage Celebration dinner to honor our heritage, and success in the community. The Hispanic Chamber will also award each of the following recipients a ¡BRAVO! award to celebrate their outstanding contributions to Latinos in our community as well as organizations that have supported the advancement of Latinos in Oregon and SW Washington.
¡BRAVO! Award Recipients:
- Latino Business Award: Ralph Martinez, President, Town & Country Dealerships
- Latino Justice Award: John Haroldson, District Attorney, Benton County
- Latino Artist Award: Miracle Theatre Group
- Latino Health Award: Leslie Garcia, Assistant Vice Provost, Diversity, Oregon Health & Science University
- Latino Community Service Award: Gloria Wiggins, Latino Services Division Manager, Catholic Charities
- Public Partnership Award: Bonneville Power Administration (BPA)
- Private Partnership Award: State Farm Insurance
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Keynote speaker: Alberto Ponte, Creative Director, Wieden+Kennedy, "Capturing an Exploding Latino Market"
Location: Oregon Convention Center, Portland Ballroom
777 NE Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
Time: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Cost: $130 Members/$135 Non-members
Corporate Table: $1,300
Register to: Sandra at email@example.com or call 503.222.0280.