Who says travel in Europe is not affordable?
An inveterate backpacker in the '70's, these days I retain some of my passion for travel "a la cheap" but with a few more frills than we settled for during our college wanderlust years.
I'm here to say you still can plan that summer trip to France and beyond, without breaking the piggybank. Here's how:
1. Round trip ticket for two from Toronto-Paris $2006.00
2. TGV high speed train Paris/Beziers $ 512.00
3. Discount car rental- 2 weeks $ 519.00
4. Petrol- estimating 2 fill ups $ 224.00
5. Lodging at Maison Bleue for owners FREE
(Your property share in S. France)
Cleaning fees $ 75.00
6. Great food & wine- eating in & picnics
7. Fun Splurges $ 400.00
8. Free stuff- unlimited! See my list of favorite things to do
in the Languedoc region near Maison Bleue.
GRAND TOTAL $4189.00
Cost per person for 14 day trip to France (from USA) $2092.00
Ask how you can own Maison Bleue at YESTERDAY'S prices
French Property Shares
Tel: (001) 585 905-0849
www.frenchpropertyshares.com (Click on Maison Bleue for video)
If you know and love the Languedoc region, its 300 days of
sunshine, fine wine and food, and of course, its history, then
Quarante ( where our new house is located ) and the region near the Canal du Midi, is a wonderful
place to land. You are only 30 minutes to Narbonne
plage and 45 minutes to Carcassonne, with easy
connecting flights to London.
Contact Ginny Blackwell at: firstname.lastname@example.org