|You may know me as ...
a Certified Facilitator and Business Coach for
The Alternative Board TAB. Here, I provide peer advisory and coaching services to the presidents and CEOs of privately held companies.
But did you know that through my management consulting company Kodyne, Inc, I offer a wide range of services to organizations of all sizes and industries to help them grow and succeed?
In upcoming issues, I'll share more about my approaches to coaching and consulting and share my insights and practices on a variety of topics.
- Coaching for executives, managers,
teams, and team leaders
- Strategic planning
- Business coaching
- Organizational culture assessment and roadmaps for change
and development tools for improving personal effectiveness, leadership, and management skills
- Team process training and
- Management consulting and organization development
- Meeting facilitation
Read on for a sample of my recent consulting engagements.
Mark Komen, President
To learn more, please visit my website at www.kodyne.com.
PS - if you think someone you know would like to see this newsletter, click this link
|Recent Consulting Engagements|
- Business services
- Real Estate
- 2 financial services organizations with multiple locations nationwide
- Financial services company HR directors
- Insurance company national management team
- Manufacturing, distribution, engineering, and technology company management teams
- Multi-state retail sales team
- County social services teams
- Over 225 TAB Board meetings!
Customer Service Improvement
- Company presidents,
- Individual Contributors
- Retail sales
- Business services
Visit my website, www.kodyne.com, to learn more about how I might serve your organization.
on a Personalized Management Style Assessment
Gain insights into your management and communications styles
See details below!!
From My Clients ......"Mark has the analytical mind of an engineer and the empathetic heart of a counselor. These talents, plus years of real-life experience, make Mark a valuable consultant I recommend to others."
Gretchen Stein, PhD.
The Sand Creek Group, Ltd.
Invited Speaker at National Conference
On Feb 28, 2008 I presented an overview of my coaching, facilitation, and consulting best practices at the 2008 TAB conference in Las Vegas, NV.
Twin West Chamber of Commerce
Human Resource Professionals of Minnesota
IEEE Engineering Management Society
Professional Business Group Networking