1. Use a pinking blade to trim a piece of Timtex® to 4"x6".
2. Color the edges of the Timtex with desired colored marker.
3. Choose a background image on your computer that will fit within 4"x6" and inkjet print it on to TAP.
4. Transfer the image on to a piece of fabric and trim to 3.5"x5.5". Set aside.
5. Paint two small pieces of Ultra-Light Lutradur with desired colors of acrylic paint, blended up to 50% with your favorite medium. You can also color pieces with markers instead - Copics work particularly well on Lutradur.
6. Trim pieces of Lutradur to size per picture above (small yellow rectangle and cranberry ribbon strip) and adhere to the fabric with your favorite adhesive.
7. Use a needle and thread to make a line or two of decorative stitches to anchor the lutradur to the fabric.
8. Add desired embellishment - secure with glue or stitches.
9. Glue the embellished fabric to the front of the Timtex, and glue a 4"x6" piece of cardstock to the back of the Timtex.
10. Use a sewing machine to stitch a border all the way around the edge of the fabric, securing all three layers together (fabric, Timtex, cardstock).
Hope you enjoyed that!
Now go and create a little something, would ya? :-)