And here lie the back issues of my free monthly e-newsletter...
a little art, a little craft.
- Issue 16 (8/8/2010)
- Flower power! Projects with floral flair.
- Issue 15 (7/18/2010)
- Sneak-peek of CHA and SuperShow make-n-takes
- Issue 14 (6/12/2010)
- Projects with TAP® Transfer Artist Paper
- Issue 13 (4/27/2010)
- Scrapbook layouts with Lutradur®
- Issue 12 (3/28/2010)
- All about mediums!
- Issue 11 (3/6/2010)
- Features: Quick and easy projects: wood box, greeting card, portfolio pouch, painted quilt block
- Issue 10 (2/15/2010)
- Features: Fun, easy ways to display art and craft in your home
- Issue 9 (2/8/2010)
- Features: Supershow prize winner, mini-videos of blank board book project ideas by various designers
- Issue 8 (1/14/2010)
- Features: Steampunk angel, ATC wallet, radio interview, profile of Angela Daniels
- Issue 7 (1/5/2010)
- Features: Scrap your word for 2010, challenge blogs, CHA details, profile of Jane Dávila
- Issue 6 (12/18/2009)
- Features: Window pane holiday card, raw-edge fabric collage, profile of Glenna Valley
- Issue 5 (12/2/2009)
- Features: Altered candy tin, Card keeper box, profile of Suzi Blu
- Issue 4 (11/24/2009)
- Features: Paint stamping, oil pastels, profile of Alyice Edrich
- Issue 3 (11/19/2009)
- Features: Layering Lutradur & Timtex, needlefelting, collaboration challenge result, profile of Ann Butler
- Issue 2 (11/10/2009)
- Features: Canvas Scrapbook, mixed media ATC, watercolor and pastel pencils, profile of Lauren Ferguson, collaboration challenge update.
- Issue 1 (11/3/2009)
- Features: Altered cookie tin project, marbling effects video how-to, profile of Lorraine Rigby, blind collaboration challenge.
- Blog address update (11/10/2009)
- Old: lafemmepapier.blogspot.com