Lean Division Board 2009-2010
The mission of the Lean Division is to support its members by fostering networks, offering programs and maintaining resources that represent their core competencies and/or areas of specialized practice. The 2009-2010 Lean Division Board comprises of the following members.
President: Ahad Ali, Assistant Professor, Lawrence Tech University
Past President: Marjorie Koch, Senior Industrial Engineer, Nike IHM Inc.
1. Fazleena Badurdeen, Assistant Professor, University of Kentucky
2. Kate Bombach, Lean Coach, Michigan Quality System, University of Michigan Health System
3. Beth Cudney, Assistant Professor, Missouri University of Science and Technology
4. Ira Dunoff, Wilmington, Del.
5. Tomasita Louviere-Ligons, IBM
6. Martin Nazareth, OpEx Solutions, Inc.
7. Ertunga C. Ozelkan, Assistant Professor, University of North Carolina at Charlotte
8. Aman Sapra, Sr. Logistics Engineer, St. Onge Co.
9. MD Sarder, Assistant Professor, University of Southern Mississippi