Last minute meals made easy
Get the same great taste you've sampled at Ranch Foods Direct, with pre-prepped meat entrees, vacuum-packaged, ready for the grill or the oven, with minimal steps required. Select from these mouth-watering entrees:
· Carne Asada, Mexican taqueria-style marinated flank steak;
· Garlic-stuffed California tri-tip;
· Festive fajita-ready marinated flank steak;
· Pesto-infused boneless skinless chicken breast.
As fall arrives, great sales continue
Delicious discounts continue on these favorites:
· Flavorful tri-tip roasts, 20 percent off.
· Top Sirloin and Chuck Roasts, both 15 percent off.
· New York Strip, Ribeye, Ribeye Roll, and Prime Rib, all 20 percent off.
· Pork Sirloin Steak, $4.19 per pound.
· Bulk Pet Food (40 pounds or more): $1.25 per pound.
· Marrow Bones: $2.50 per pound.
· Monday-through-Wednesday Ground Beef Special... Buy two packs get 1 FREE. (Available on 80 and 85 percent lean ground, only)
When the last of the season's fresh chilies meet the first chilly days... it's the perfect time to make green chili!
Get conveniently packaged roasted green chilies at Ranch Foods Direct.
CLICK HERE for a PDF with green chili recipes that feature BEEF.
Peppers are made for "poppers" ...
The array of peppers available now is positively dazzling! Ranch Foods Direct has all of the ingredients to make great pepper poppers. Simply slice in half the pepper of your choice and clean out the seeds. Fill with a mixture of American Heritage Cream Cheese Spread and grated cheddar, wrap in a half slice of Applewood smoked bacon and broil in the Flavor Wave cooker or oven approx 10 minutes or until the bacon is cooked and sizzling. Makes a fun fall appetizer.
A sweet end to summer...
Ranch Foods Direct continues to offer Olathe sweet corn, Palisade peaches and more. Get these summer treasures while they last!
|MAKE AN IMPRESSION;|
GIVE A GIFT OF GREAT TASTE...
"I work with David Anderson. I actually sit next to him and
continually hear him talk so highly of your company and your meat products. I had never tried any of your steaks until last night.
David bought me one, actually two, for my upcoming birthday. I took the steaks home and discovered that I was out of
propane for my gas grill, so I ended up pan-frying one of the two
beautiful KC Strip steaks I received from David. I must say, I never would have believed that there would have
been such a difference between your steaks and the ones I normally purchase at
Safeway. Your steak was heaven! I have never had a steak as
tender, juicy and tasty as yours. I quickly texted David to share my excitement for the steak
and quickly pronounced it the best steak I had ever had.
I joked with him this morning -- but with all honestly -- that
it took all my willpower to not cook up the second steak and eat it right
after the first one. It was that good!
Thank you for taking my eating experience to a whole new
-- Simon Neave