Easy Red, White and Blue Torte
- 1 loaf (10-3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 1/2 cup blueberry pie filling
- 1/2 cup strawberry or raspberry pie filling
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- Cut cake horizontally into three layers. Place bottom layer on a serving platter; spread with blueberry filling. Top with middle cake layer; spread with strawberry filling. replace top of cake.
- Frost top and sides with whipped topping. Refrigerate for several hours before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts 1 serving (1 slice) equals 222 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 148 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.