We specialize in Kitchen and Bathroom remodeling.
What is Design Build Remodeling?
Design - Build remodeling is becoming a much more common and sensible approach to the remodeling process. Design - Build is a process whereby a homeowner works with one company through the entire remodeling process. This process includes three phases; the Design & Product Selection Phase, the Detailed Proposal for Construction Phase and the Construction Phase.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A PROFESSIONAL DESIGN - BUILD APPROACH?
- Increased communication - less opportunity for things to slip between the cracks.
- Attention to all of the details - design and estimates.
- Education - about the remodeling process, design & products.
- Budget - design can be geared toward the budget, if considered from the start.
- You have a guide - for the entire remodel process.
- Develop Trust and Confidence - by getting to know the company and their abilities.
- Better service -
- More time devoted to you - and your project to determine the best possible in both design and product.
- Minimize changes and cost increases - by product selection prior to construction.
- Creates realistic expectations
- Guaranteed quality.
- Reduce stress & speed up the process by doing details before construction.
- Feasible and cost effective projects can be designed
- Familiarity and expertise with the entire process.
- Seamless transition between the phases.
- The best value can be achieved.
Cucumber Ranch Dip
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 peeled cucumber, seeded and chopped
- ˝ teaspoon dried dill weed
- Bagel chips and/or sliced vegetables
Instructions: Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Best if chilled overnight. Serve with bagel chips and vegetable dippers.