Crosby Sling Calculator 6.0 App
- Features more than 15 calculators and utilities designed to aid in determining sling tensions, calculating a load's center of gravity, and computing the volume and weight of a load.
- Allows you to choose local measurement (Metric units, Feet and Inches or Decimal Feet).
- Indicate your preference for Vertical Sling Angles (CEN) or Horizontal Sling Angles (ASME).
The Crosby Sling Calculator also provides tutorial messages and inquiry screens that allow "real time" education on the use of the products many attributes. Finally, with just the tap on the screen the resultant PDF files can be sent directly to your e-mail inbox.
The Crosby Sling Calculator is available for $24.99 (US) through the App Store®. Click here to download the app.
MaxiRider II - Personnel Lifting Hoist
- Personnel Lifting on drilling rigs or industrial applications
- Mounted on drill floor or offset
- Electric, Class 1 div. 2
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Wireless controls
- Overspeed break
- Limit switches
- 700 lb. capacity
Click here for more information on MaxiRider II, the Standard in Personnel Lifting.
Crane Block Repair & Testing
Our Service team offers preventative maintenance, repairs, and testing on all types of lifting equipment. We specialize in hoists, crane blocks, winches, slings, rigging gear, lifting devices, and oilfield equipment. We use the criteria defined in current industry standards and manufacturer recommendations for inspection and removal from service prior to repair. Every item we service in-house is tagged, tested, and painted when required. Our quality processes verify compliance at final inspection before the equipment is returned to the customer. For more information, please click here or contact email@example.com.
IADC Health Safety Environment & Training Conference
Houston Business Roundtable Crane & Rigging Meeting