|In this April 2011 issue
- Flagship Undercover Boat Storage & Valet Service
- The Stylish, Spacious New Flagship Apartment - Special Offer
- The Point Restaurant - April lunch menu
- MDBS - Boat of the Month
- Marina supports local Mayoral Scholarships
- Great fun on the Water - ZEGO 3M SPORTSBOAT
- Another successful Gamefish Tournament
- Mothers Day at The Point Restaurant
- Seafari - Music on the Water
- Complimentary Boat Handling Clinic exclusively for Marina Guests
- Holiday Specials from Soldiers Point Boat Hire
More great news for the Marina. We have just been selected as a finalist in the Club Marine MIAA Australian Marina of the Year 2011 Awards. This is fantastic news for us as we won the award in 2007. The winners will be announced on June 21 in Melbourne.
There's always a lot happening at the Marina and April is no exception. Now in its 4th year Sail Port Stephens will be on from the 11th to the 17th of April, with over 130 boats expected to converge on the Bay across the 7 days. Soldiers Point Marina will host the SB3 National Championship with world champions and Olympians, held as part of the Sail Port Stephens tournament.
We will be holding a Boat Handling Clinic on Saturday April 23rd exclusively for Marina customers. This is an ideal opportunity to review, revise and re-examine your skills, knowledge and confidence, in our specialised and personal boat handling clinic. Details below.
Seafari - Music on the Water will be held on Easter Sunday from 1.30pm. For those who have been on previous Seafaris you know how much fun the day is... last Easter Sunday saw over 30 boats enjoying the beautiful afternoon. Details below.
Hope to see you all soon and happy boating
Darrell Barnett CMM
Soldiers Point Marina Manager