In this July 2010 issue|
* FREE 50 Point Safety Check
* The Boat Shed
* Greek Feast Night Coming Soon at The Deck
* MDBS Port Stephens - Boat Brokerage
* Revamped Marine Rescue Boat
* Special July Menu from The Point Restaurant
* Soldiers Point Boat Hire
* Customer Library, Lounge and Business Centre
Well there is no doubt that winter has arrived however we have had some beautiful picture perfect days of late in Port Stephens. Recently our daytime temperatures have been hovering around 20°, so if you are thinking about visiting the marina, now maybe a wonderful time. You may also be lucky enough to see some of the record numbers of whales that have been spotted off the coast on their annual migration up north.
At Soldiers Point Marina we are always looking for ways to improve our services and facilities. A guest lounge with a plasma TV, computer and printer along with an expanding library is now situated on the upper level of the marina for guest's comfort and convenience.
Hope to see you all soon and happy boating.
Darrell Barnett CMM
Soldiers Point Marina Manager