In this March 2010 issue
* Music on the Water
* Complimentary Boat Handling Clinic
* New Floating Marina Shop Now Open
* The Deck Café/Waterfront Bar
* MDBS Port Stephens - Boat Brokerage
* FREE Horsepower Upgrade
* Soldiers Point Marina plays host to the National SB3 titles
* Sail Port Stephens 2010
* Gamefish Tournament Another Success
* Special April Menu from The Point Restaurant
Hello again and welcome to our March e-newsletter, and as usual a busy few months at the marina.
A brand new floating shop, The Boat Shed has recently opened, selling all the basic essentials along with some very specialised gourmet goodies. Glen and Anne operate both The Boat Shed and Soldiers Point Boat Hire and I wish them every success.
The recent 2010 Interclub Gamefish Tournament was a busy time for Port Stephens and the marina, and drew near record entries. I would like to thank the crew at The Deck Cafe for their very early starts in cooking breakfasts for all the fishing crews with compliments of Soldiers Point Marina.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a safe and Happy Easter.
Hope to see you all soon and happy boating.
Darrell Barnett CMM
Soldiers Point Marina Manager