|MONTHLY FEATURE: OUTDOOR KITCHENS|
Benefits of an outdoor kitchen:
- People at a picnic tend to gather where the food is being prepared. Make it convenient and comfortable by having a built-in kitchen with a bar and chairs.
- Dress up your existing grill by adding stone.
- Add value to your home and get a return on your investment when you add a built-in outdoor kitchen to your patio.
- A well-designed outdoor kitchen adds beauty and a unique architectural element of stone to your patio.
- An outdoor kitchen can be added to enhance an existing or new patio.
- Take your family outside where many memories are made and never forgotten!
|TIPS OF THE TRADE: Moss Control |
| Customers have been asking us recently how to get rid of the moss growing between their pavers. Through the years, we have found that straight household distilled vinegar works best. Just spray it on, and it will kill both the moss and its spores to prevent it from coming back as quickly.|
- This cannot be used on polymeric sand applications because it will break down the stabilizing polymer and leave loose sand.
- Water the grass along the edge of the pavers thoroughly before applying the distilled vinegar to prevent killing of the grass.