|MONTHLY FEATURE: Elegant Living Add-ons|
Bahler Brothers has specialized in the installation of pavers and walls since 1985. We design and build outdoor great rooms, patios, walkways, retaining walls and driveways. Within the past couple of years we have brought on additional sales staff that have landscape design and installation experience, and are beginning to add their talents to our list of services. This includes:
- Low-voltage lighting
- Water features
Enhance the outdoor living experience...
- Add a built-in grill or kitchen island for your spring picnics and parties.
- Take the chill out of the air by adding A fire feature to enjoy.
- Water features lend a soothing and calming effect to any outdoor living space with the gentle sound of moving water.
- If you are looking to add an architectural feature, how about a pergola?
- Give your home a fresh new look with an updated landscape design.
- How does extending the hours of enjoyment on your patio sound? Adding low voltage landscape lighting creates an ambiance that can be enjoyed from the inside and out.
|TIPS OF THE TRADE: Pruning Recommendations |
Broadleaf evergreens: Prune immediately after the plant has bloomed.
Ornamental Grasses: Prune in early spring to about 4 to 6 inches.
Perennials: Clean up as needed in the fall.
Summer Bloomers: Prune at the end of the season to about 12-18" tall. You can also cut off any dead branches in the spring, after the leaf buds come out if needed.
Trees: Require minimal corrective pruning only.