|MONTHLY FEATURE: Elegant Outdoor Living SIMPLIFIED!|
Elegant Outdoor Living SIMPLIFIED
We here at Bahler Brothers realize how valuable time is to you, our customer. As our lives get busier, we seem to have less and less time to make the memories we really want to. That is why we recently unveiled a new option that will streamline the creation of your new outdoor living space. It is a process in which you can choose from four pre-designed patios, with the option to add any or all of the other features from the comfort of your home. All of this convenience is at a very affordable price. While the selection process has been simplified, our construction techniques remain the same. We continue to give the very best construction and customer service that you've come to expect from us. In keeping with the Bahler Brothers tradition, all of our SIMPLIFIED packages come with our full 5 Year Warranty. Give us a call and we'll be happy to further explain this simple process to you, and get you on your way to making many more happy memories. Click here for details..
|TIPS OF THE TRADE: SITE CONDITIONS |
|When we send out one of our sales staff for a design and estimating appointment, there are a number of site conditions that we look at to determine the final pricing of your project. Accessibility is one of our key focuses along with clay soils, existing materials, and buried structures. |
Here are a few things that we look for:
1. Are there any overhead wires that could potentially be a risk?
2. Is there a minimum of 8' access to the work area?
3. Are there any trees/limbs that could potentially be in the way?
4. Are there any buried structures that could be at risk? (ie: septic tank, electrical lines, gas lines, etc) CBYD will locate all major utilities.
5. Are there any downspouts that need to be routed under or around your project?
6. Do the soils in your yard contain clay particles?
7. What materials are on site currently? (ie: deck, concrete, asphalt, etc.)
Some of these issues are relatively minor and can be resolved quickly, but sometimes they require additional work. Please give us a call, and we will be happy to come take a look at your project or click here to Book an Appointment.