Now is a great time to plan ahead and start designing the backyard you've always dreamed of having. Outdoor living spaces, such as patios, become an extension of your home. A well designed patio space becomes a gathering place for family and friends, a focal point in your landscape or an intimate setting for an evening under the stars.
Things to consider when planning a patio:
· How many people will be using the space at any one time?
· Do you entertain on a regular basis?
· Do you want separate areas for eating, visiting, lounging, food prep and grilling?
· Do you have furniture already? How big is it? Table for 4 or a table for 8?
· How does traffic flow from the house to the yard?
· Does the patio need to connect to other areas of the property with walkways, steps or paths?
Enhance the outdoor living experience... by adding a built-in grill or kitchen island. A fireplace always adds a touch of elegance to a patio, while a more casual campfire ring or fire pit gathers folks around. Water features lend a soothing and calming effect to any outdoor living space with the gentle sound of moving water. Extend the hours of enjoyment you get on your patio each day by adding low voltage landscape lighting to create an ambience that can be enjoyed from inside and out.
Interlocking concrete pavers are quickly becoming the paving surface of choice. There are hundreds of styles, colors and design details that Bahler Brothers can customize for you and the way you live your life. We'll work together to finalize the details that will make your project a work of art.