Committee of Hearts
Reveal the Heart of South Florida
The honor of your presence
is requested at the first annual
South Florida Benefit for Hedge Funds Care
Thursday, December 3, 2009
from 7 p.m. until 10 p.m.
This evening reception includes
cocktails, hors d'oeuvres and live entertainment
at the historic and elegant
During Art Basel Miami Beach
Register | Sponsor
Hedge Fund Snowbirds, Miami Calling
Where will you be on December 3rd?
In exciting South Beach, during the most important art show in the U.S., the South Florida Benefit for Hedge Funds Care will unite leading hedge funds, sophisticated investors, local luminaries, and the financial and art world, for an evening dedicated to preventing and treating child abuse.
Attendees will enjoy:
- Multiple open bars and hand-rolled cigars inside the private B-Bar and under the moonlight on the glorious rooftop of The Betsy Hotel, with unobstructed views of the ocean along Miami Beach
- Visit the Mercedes-Benz of Miami Investor Lounge where hedge funds can connect in
style with family offices, funds of funds, institutional investors and wealthy individuals
- The sensory thrills of continuous butler served fine cuisine elevated by the signature style of of BLT Steak
music by the jazz greats of the John Branzer Band who have performed with Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis, Jr., Tony Bennett, Louis Prima, and Keely
- Silent auction featuring artwork from the Peter Lik Gallery and Friedland Art, a private island getaway at the Turks & Caicos Sporting Club at Ambergris Cay, a spa day at the Mandarin Oriental, a tour of Miami with the Official Bud Light Poker Run Team, and more
- Most important of all, if you attend you can make a difference in the life of a child. Thanks to our sponsors, 100% of event proceeds will go to Hedge Funds Care - Preventing and Treating Child Abuse
Where to Stay?
Choose The Betsy Hotel and take advantage of 15% off the best available rate from Nov 27 until Dec 7, exclusively for Hedge Funds Care. Guests must use the code "HEDGE" to qualify, and may book via:
About Hedge Funds Care
Preventing and Treating Child Abuse
The mission of Hedge Funds Care is to support efforts to
prevent and treat child abuse.
What began as a single fundraiser is today an international nonprofit organization that has distributed over $20 million through more than 500 grants.
Funds are raised through
Open Your Heart to the Children Benefits and other events in
Atlanta, Boston, Chicago and the Twin Cities, Denver, New York, San
Francisco and Los Angeles, Cayman Islands, London, Toronto, and now Miami, and through personal donations.
To learn more please visit www.HedgeFundsCare.org