Deadline is December 9, 2011
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Applications for the 2012 President's Honor Roll will be accepted in either or both categories for service performed during the 2010-2011 academic year:
- General Community Service, which recognizes the quality, quantity, and institutional commitment to community service initiatives at a college or university.
- Special Focus Area, which recognizes exemplary initiatives aligned with the President Obama's education and innovation priorities. The three special focus area categories are:
- Promise Neighborhoods Model
- Early Childhood Education
- Summer Learning
- For both categories, it is important to highlight the qualitative impact that your service programs have had on the community in addition to the quantitative data, such as the number of volunteers and the number of hours served.
Deadline: The Corporation expects the application deadline to be December 9, 2011 at 05:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. Nominations received after the 5:00 PM Eastern Time deadline will not be considered.
If you have never applied for the President's Honor Roll you must first create an account, by clicking on the "Create User Account" link on the left. To begin the registration process, you must choose a user ID, create a password, and provide basic contact information for your institution. After your account is created, you will be directed to the online application.
If your institution has applied to the President's Honor Roll in the past three years, you may have to reactivate your account. Please click on "Account Log In" link on the left to sign on to the system. If you have forgotten your username or password, you can retrieve this information by clicking on the "Problems accessing your user account?" link.