Access this notice as a Google Doc here
Requesting proposals to present:
:: Papers :::: Workshops ::
:: Fulldome films ::
Deadline for submissions: Sept 1, 2010
IMERSA is seeking proposals and nominations
The Summit is to be held concurrently with the Symposium for Media and Museum Professionals October 26-28, hosted by the Denver Museum of Nature & Science (at the Gates Planetarium) and the Jackson Hole Wildlife Film Festival (Symposium).
The Symposium will bring content creators together with media
executives from museums, theme parks, aquariums, zoos and other public
than 300 delegates are expected to participate in this 3-Day conference
featuring; workshops, panels, screenings, exhibits and pitching
Session strands will be focused on the newest in 3D,
Fulldome, Content To Go and creative fundraising options.
in the following areas: Papers
- Tools & techniques for Fulldome production
- Future of Fulldome
- Fulldome standards Workshops
Papers presented at the Summit will also be published on the IMERSA.org website
- Tools & techniques for creating Fulldome presentations Fulldome short-film screenings (under 5 minutes)
- Product demos (IMERSA supporting member companies only)
- Film trailers Fulldome "Top 20"
- "Teaser" clips from films in development.
- Stop - action short films
- Live - action short films
- Panoramic photography samples
- Award winning examples
Seeking nominations for the
"Top 20" Fulldome films to be screened Nominations Deadline Sept 1, 2010
Please submit all inquiries, nominations and proposals to info@IMERSA.org
before September 1, 2010. We will respond to your proposal by September 15th. Materials Deadline Oct 1, 2010
Fulldome movies and clips that are selected for screening must be received before October 1st.For further details visit:
JHWFF symposium website