Making an investment to have a meeting or conference is a sound business practice when your priority is to educate, engage, or inspire employees and customers.
To produce an unforgettable meeting for your participants, smaller budgets, financial risks, social responsibilities and green initiatives are areas that require thought and planning.
Sutton & Associates' 40 year relationship with hoteliers gives you valuable resources, advocacy, and access to designing effective strategies and solutions to meet the goals and objectives of your meeting. All of this combined provides a powerful network towards your programs.
In this quarter's newsletter, we have highlighted some of our services and tips to help you plan your meetings and conferences. Sharing best practices and trends allows us to help you create successful programs.
We would be honored to partner with you.
President, Sutton & Associates
|S&A Meeting Services
- Defined goals and objectives for each meeting, conference or convention
- Program and meeting space coordination
- Budget management
- Site inspection
- Contract negotiations leveraging used for clients
- Speaker recommendations
- Entertainment recommendations
- Corporate Social Responsibility programs
- Green initiatives
- Custom designed client program website
- On-line registration
- Creative marketing and communications plan
- Audio Visual coordination
- Air reservations and ticketing
- Ground transfers and logistics
- Exhilarating and unique shore excursions
- Premium gift selections
- Customized travel documents
- Onsite professional management team
- Post evaluation
Save the Date
Showcase 2011 - Birmingham, AL
We would like to provide you with an opportunity to meet with several properties that provide exceptional meeting and conference locations and facilities for your next meeting, conference, or incentive. Save the date for our showcase coming to you in Birmingham on September 13, 2011! This is better than ever and you won't want to miss it. More information and invitations to follow.