What Democrats have to say when they head back home to voters...
"What they have to say when they go home is this message:
We didn't pass a budget. We didn't accept the Republican suggestion for $300 billion in appropriation spending limits. We didn't put a freeze on tax hikes, which are automatically coming on the first day of next year," Alexander said.
"There's 10 percent unemployment. There's an unpopular health care bill, which we'd rather not talk about. We've given you, they would say, too much spending, too much taxes, too much debt, too many Washington takeovers, and over the next 10 years, the budget's going to double and then triple. That's the message that the Democratic Congress is taking home."
-Senator Lamar Alexander (R-TN)
Your time could make the difference in who holds the majority after November!
What would happen if each NFRW member gave an extra hour a day until Election Day?
71,300 NFRW Members X 32 =
2,281,600 GOTV hours
If everyone gets involved, we can make the difference!
1. Make calls for candidates. You can help with races across the country from the comfort of your own home.
2. Email everyone you know reminding them to vote. Let them know about early voting procedures in your state. You have an important circle of influence.
3. Volunteer to be a Poll Worker/Watcher. This is a great way to help cut down on voter fraud.
4. Put yard signs out to show support for your candidates. Let everyone know how you are voting!
5. Find out the last date for voter registration in your county or state. Then, carry voter registration cards with you everywhere-from the grocery store to the post office. Ask everyone you meet if they are registered to vote!
6. Send out an email with a link to your county election board. Some states allow you to download a Voter Registration card and then mail it in.
7. Donate to a candidate you believe in...every little bit helps.
8. If you engage anyone in conversation about the elections, ask them if they are satisfied with the job President Obama is doing. If they are, give it up. If they are NOT satisfied with Obama, remind them that Reid, Pelosi, and all the gang are all on the same team even if they try to keep their distance before elections. -Courtesy of our Legislative Committee Chairman Sara Jo Odom
Inform, Involve, and Invest!