LR560 radar level transmitter
The LR560 is the first level transmitter in the world to operate at 78GHz frequency. The high frequency gives the unit a narrow 4° beam angle and allows us to eliminate the need for a horn. We no longer have to worry about obstructions in the tank or tall mounting nozzles. The LR560 is a 2-wire unit that can measure out to 300 feet. The Quick Start Wizard helps you set up the unit in a few minutes and includes graphics and a backlight. The unit is resistant to dust build up, so this is ideal for your bulk solids measuring. This unit has been tested in applications across the country including cement, plastic pellets, coal, sand, lime, and hot mix asphalt. The LR560 may be configured via the integral display interface, remote hand programmer, or via HART.
- Advanced Algorithmic Signal Processing.
- Auto False-Echo Suppression.
- High resolution graphical user interface.
- Built-in Vortex purging system guarantees no build-up on lens antenna face.
- Optional Local Display Interface.
- HART, Profibus PA and Foundation Fieldbus protocols.
- General Purpose, or FM Cl I, Div. 2, Gr. A,B,C,D, Cl II, Div.1, Gr. E,F,G, Cl III.
The following video shows how easy it is to install and configure the LR560 transmitter.
SITRANS LR560 video
Download LR560 datasheet
Submit a level application request