The NCA has committee opportunities for any NCA member who wants to get involved. The success of our organization is dependent on the hard work and dedication of our membership. Right now the International Liaison Committee is seeking members. The duties and responsibilities of the committee include:
· Serve as the liaison between the NCA and international Newfoundland clubs
· Develop and maintain a roster of foreign clubs, with a contact person for each
· Advise on international hospitality for the NCA National Specialty
· Receive, research, and respond to inquiries regarding international activities
· Solicit and submit articles on international activities for possible publication in Newf Tide and the NCA website
· Receive and respond to foreign club requests for NCA trophies to be presented at foreign specialties.
If you are interested in being considered for appointment to this very important and fun committee, please send a short resume to the Second Vice President, Kathy Mc Iver