December 8: "New England's Best Benefits Practices of 2011"
* City Year's innovative benefits program designed to address the needs of two distinct employee populations
* Eastern Bank's "Birthday as Paid Time Off" program used as an incentive to encourage employee engagement in wellness activities
* The Massachusetts Group Insurance Commission's new approach to state employee health insurance, which led to cost savings for both state workers and the Commonwealth
* Ocean Spray's "Moms at Work" initiative, a comprehensive program which has proven to be a success with both managers and employees
* Staples' use of casual gaming to engage associates with important financial topics such as savings, retirement planning, and health care budgeting
* Vicor Corporation's retirement plan redesign which led to improved ADP/ACP testing and fiduciary oversight, while increasing plan participation and savings rates
Boston Globe Columnist Brian McGrory
* Brian McGrory, Columnist, Boston Globe
PANEL SESSION: "Health Care Cost Containment"
* Dolores Mitchell, Executive Director, Massachusetts Group Insurance Commission
* Robert Hockmuth, M.D., New England Regional Medical Executive, CIGNA
* Michael Vittoria, VP of Human Resources, Sperian Protection and President,
Rhode Island Business Group on Health
* Lynda Young, M.D., President, Massachusetts Medical Society
WHEN: Thursday, December 8, 8:30 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
WHERE: MA Medical Society Conference Center, Waltham, MA
COST: $210 members, $265 non-members. Register below or call 781-684-8700
TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE
SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION, CLICK HERE
Best Practices Conference Brochure